Benefits and Approval Process
Once approved to the DCS Community Champions program, your business or organization will receive:
- Listing as a DCS Community Champion on the DCS Community Champions page of our official website, GoDavie.org
- A link to your business or organization website or social media site included on the DCS Community Champions page of our official website, GoDavie.org
- Your discount or promotional offering promoted on the DCS Community Champions page of our official website, GoDavie.org
- Reference to our DCS Community Champions will be made once per quarter in our School Matters enewsletter, sent to DCS staff, students, parent/guardians and community members.
- Additional opportunities like staff flier distribution, giveaway donations, staff events, etc. may be discussed on a case by case basis and must be mutually agreed upon. All student flier distribution is limited to non-profit agencies and resources for families like after-school care, camps, etc. Visit GoDavie.org for more information specific to flier distribution. https://www.godavie.org/community/material-distribution
Linked sites are not under the control of the school district, its agents or its employees. The school district is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. The school district provides links as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by the school district. The school district reserves the right to remove or restrict any links to sites containing inappropriate, obscene, sexually explicit or other material that is inconsistent with the mission of the school district or outside the scope of permissible uses as articulated in board policy 3225/7320, Internet and the Educational Program.